At the forefront of green service provision across the UK since 1990, Glendale offers innovative solutions for the total management and maintenance of the green environment.
We aim to enrich the lives of those we serve and those we employ by instilling pride, passion and performance throughout the workplace.
Delivering exceptional quality and striving for complete customer satisfaction, Glendale delivers an unparalleled portfolio of specialist green services to local authorities, private estates, utility companies and housing associations.
Glendale provides routine grass maintenance services for Waverley’s popular parks and green spaces.
Our services include:
- Grass cutting, hedge trimming, rose and shrub bed maintenance
- Sports pitch maintenance
- Sports pitch promotion, booking management and fee collection
- Tree supply, planting and aftercare
- Play ground inspections and maintenance
- Litter picking and bin emptying
- Park security including a 24 hour emergency call out facility
- Park keepers
- Weed control (hard and soft landscaped areas)
- Green flag award support
- Britain in Bloom and South East in Bloom award support
- Park rejuvenation and development projects
- Employing locally based staff and apprentices
South East in Bloom 2017
We were delighted to support our client, Waverley Borough Council, in securing South East in Bloom awards in the local area again this year.
Phillips Memorial Garden was awarded Gold and Gostery Meadow was awarded the Silver Gilt.
Work for us:
Each year between March and September we employ extra staff to help us cut the grass on behalf of Waverley Borough Council. If you have experience and would like to work with us in the summer please email us at email@example.com.
Full training will be provided and a full, clean driving license is essential.
Keep up to date with our latest activities across Waverley and follow @GlendaleUK